||[Jan. 24th, 2009|12:01 pm]
Unofficial Anime Club <3s Bread.
POINT ONE: COSTUMES
The only group we're all doing together is Yakipan, right? On Friday night.
Saturday's our wildcard day overall:
- Paul & Maureen might do Kaji and Asuka together; Maureen's doing Asuka regardless.
- Chris is doing Duster. Paul might be doing another Mother/Earthbound character. (?)
- Maureen's wearing Eureka at some point; not sure which version though. Probably SOF because it's more identifiable and easier to get around in!
- Cortnee's carrying around Suiseiseki! (The ring came, btw, and it's $10)
- Maureen is doing Fuu Saturday AFTERNOON. Apparently there's a CLAMP photoshoot.
(Also check out the photoshoot list to see if there's any you want to go see/take pics at!)
POINT TWO: ARRIVAL TIMES
This depends on what time Chris can get off work. My mom can't get to Kent until 3:00 or 4:00 so we won't be able to arrive at the Hyatt in Columbus until the evening. I'll have my hair done for Tsukino before we leave so I can just change when we get there. I hate checking in so late, and Chris'll have to wait in line forever to register, but we can't get there any sooner than 6:00 (but probably around 7:00).
Paul is driving there on his own, so we'll meet him there. Let him know that we won't be there till six or seven, though.
POINT THREE: PAYMENT FOR ROOMS
Cortnee, Chris, Maureen, Paul, Paul's friend #1, Paul's friend #2. We'll have at least five people in our room for both nights, plus Cortnee's couple friends coming Saturday.
The total cost with tax for the room is $245.
Cortnee, since you already did a lot of the math and I don't know how many of your friends are coming, can you mess with the numbers to see how much everyone owes? I want to be able to tell them before the con.
Am I missing anything as far as COSPLAY goes? I gotta pack it all up tomorrow, so I need to know! :3